We got to bring home my nephew Dakota. He is staying with us through the weekend. We have had a super time. Today we got to go to the zoo. MawMaw and Papa came with us too. Phew, it was hot and humid though. We were all a bit melted by the time we left!
The traditional train ride. Dakota, Hannah and Emily got to say "All Aboard"


Ok, this was so funny. This tiger was pacing aimlessly around his pen....that is until he noticed Dakota. It looked like he wanted to eat Dakota. Notice him licking his chops! Too funny :)
MawMaw and Papa with the kids in front of the insectarium.
All I can say is....eeeewwwww!!!!





4 comments:
How fun! Were Allison and Gavin sad that they didn't get to come too? I love the picture of Hannah and Emily on the rock!
Yes, it was super fun and such good memories. I think if I had an indian name it would be anal maker of memories :) I am constantly striving for those!
Yes, Allison and Gavin were a bit sad when we left, but they are meeting us in Chicago this weekend (Allen has a conference up there). Then we are spending Saturday with Chris' family at the Museum of Science and Industry. Then we are switching kids. So they will have their turn soon :)
That will be really fun! I've heard that museum is really cool!
By the way, I don't like that spider.
Post a Comment