Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Take Me to the River

Friday we were at the cabin...one of my favorite places in the world. It was hot so we got to go to the river. The place where we played was by a waterfall and wasn't moving very fast at all. It was perfect. It even offered Dad and Allen some shade :)


Nanny and Emily. I am so glad my kids get to see my family as much as they do


Taking Joseph for a ride. Hannah is such a good big sister


What a good daddy!!!! I am so very blessed.


Mmmmm....he is sexy! There is nothing sexier than a guy that is good with kids, epecially his own kids.


Awww! Hannah grabbed Emily's hand to help her back upstream after floating down. They had such a fun day


Bumpa, Allen and Joseph: the boys at the river


Miss Hollywood at the river.



He is soooooo handsome! I am so grateful that after 5 1/2 years of marriage my feelings are only getting richer, fuller and deeper for this amazing man!

3 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

I want to go to their cabin...that looks so nice and relaxing! I love playing in the river!

Troy & Sherry said...

i think it is wonderful :)
so glad i could be a part of that special day and a part of your lives. we love you guys! and i am thankful you have alan as well :)

Monica said...

You know...even with my crazies...it was relaxing. I will have to say the most relaxation occured after they were safely in bed and just the adults were at the campfire :)

You both were a very important part of that day!