I know!!!! I am so glad that turned out. I don't think they have any good couple pictures. I am happy to oblige :) Hmm....those are my family pictures...they took forever to load too...maybe I will have to redo them later >(
What program do you use to resize pictures for posting? They seem to be losing quality...I think they are being compressed too much. Let me know how you're doing it...I may be able to help you and you won't have problems with them not showing up or taking a long time to load.
It's okay...you can also use Paint. You have that, right?
Here is what is happening. When you shrink your pictures you are taking quality out of them instead of shrinking the size. If you click on your pictures you will notice that that are really distorted, but still larger than your computer screen. If you click on my pictures you will see that they are perfectly clear and just smaller in size.
8 comments:
I love the picture of Chris & Dana! That is so good!
I can't see the last two pictures.
I know!!!! I am so glad that turned out. I don't think they have any good couple pictures. I am happy to oblige :) Hmm....those are my family pictures...they took forever to load too...maybe I will have to redo them later >(
Never mind...I can see them now. They are both great pictures too! I love the one of you and Allen!
What program do you use to resize pictures for posting? They seem to be losing quality...I think they are being compressed too much. Let me know how you're doing it...I may be able to help you and you won't have problems with them not showing up or taking a long time to load.
I just save them as 10% of the quality otherwise they are taking me hours to upload. Yeah, do tell me how you are doing!!!
Do you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager? Also, approximately what size are you pictures to begin with?
Uhhhh...I don't think I have that. I use Microsoft Digital Image
They are around 1.7MB
It's okay...you can also use Paint. You have that, right?
Here is what is happening. When you shrink your pictures you are taking quality out of them instead of shrinking the size. If you click on your pictures you will notice that that are really distorted, but still larger than your computer screen. If you click on my pictures you will see that they are perfectly clear and just smaller in size.
Let me know if you have Paint.
Post a Comment