Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday with A & G

Today we went to the zoo with Papa. We had such a great time! The weather was just perfect at 82. The kids were super. Here they are getting to say "All Aboard" on the train ride.




Brushing the goats in the Childrens' Zoo




Lots of group shots!



The new baby elephant, Jade. She was so very cute and playful. This is the first time we saw her.




The kids learning about cheetas




Emily and Allison on a butterfly safari







I really love this guy! His smile just melts my heart.










The kids got to feed the giraffe. It was sooo cool!


This baby orangutang was so cute. He went over to the little pond and dipped his water bottle in






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff you guys look like you had a great time. What cute little baby animals. Of course cute kids too. I love you guys Hope your having lots of fun

Anonymous said...

I love that little elephant! What a little cutie! Good times!

Monica said...

Tons and tons of fun :)

I know! Those babies were like the cutest ever. The elephant was so fuzzy looking. Too cute