Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday with A & G

Today we went over to Papa & MawMaw's house. MawMaw was at camp, but we got to spend the day with Papa. He had everything set up for us! What a super guy. The kids had tons of fun running around, riding bike, swinging, swimming and taking golf cart rides!
The Motley Crew :)

Oh no! He is getting so big so fast!!!!
We went up to Gampa's and checked on the chickens.
This bad squirrel. I was getting after my kids for tearing up the backs of my patio chairs. Come to find out, it is not them after all. I am ready to go squirrel hunting >:(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I am a great shot with a gun...I can get rid of that squirrel for you!

Monica said...

I would pay you to get rid of that stupid thing!!!!!