Tuesday it was piping hot. So we decided to have a pool day. So they played in the pool and on our "park" during the day.

Later that evening we had art. They cut out pictures from magazines we bought from the library sale. They thought it was the coolest project ever. I was grateful as it occupied all of them while I worked on the mound of laundry I had :)
Then they played dress up. Hannah and Gavin came up like this. It was just so cute!
They are all having a super time, though we are all getting tired. I think we need to schedule a nap sometime soon! They are so funny. Everyone wanted to match, so I found a jersey for everyone. Don't worry my cheesehead friends...we are loyal first to the Pack and then the Rams :)
2 comments:
You are such a teacher! You all had art time?...very cool, Monica!
Don't be deceived.....it was just as much for me as it was for them :)
Post a Comment