Friday, July 27, 2007

Thursday with A & G 2

Thursday we got to go to the St. Louis Science Center with Auntie Karen. We got in for free and got to park in the free parking. Karen is a science teacher so she got to show the kids all kinds of cool stuff. It was nice to play indoors too because it was 98 degrees out :)
On the bridge you walk over the interstate. They have radar guns up there for you to check people's speed. They really enjoyed that.

Looking down on the interstate below.


Playing on the computers. The programs were super kid friendly. I haven't taught my kids the computer yet. So, Hannah thought this was a huge blessing!


Building lots of stuff. The hands-on section for building is so great for my kids' ages!


Little hamster Gavin and hamster Emily making the wheel turn.

Joseph getting in on some of the fun.



This was cool. This was a mummy that was found and donated to the Science Center of a 7-8 month old baby. It was a super day full of science and learning unbeknownst to the kids. Super fieldtrip :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever Scott and I get a chance to come and visit you will have to take us to this place...it is so cool!

Karen said...

Beth, it really is a cool place!!! I know being a science teacher, I am kinda partial, but it is such a fun experience!
Monica, I had a great time with you and the kids in one of favorite places to go! It used to be first, but the zoo is now my favorite!!! Although that Mummy was way to cool!!!! I am looking forward the the body worlds exhibit thats coming! (Oct 19)