They were all so cute in their jammies I couldn't resist a group shot. Notice Gavin's superb tower of blocks. Now notice that a little boy isn't present in the picture. He had to be restrained by Allen so he wouldn't knock it down ;)
I am so grateful that they are all playing so well together! They were downstairs playing dress up for almost 2 hours. It was awesome for me to get stuff done. I was able to throw in several loads of laundry, unpack everyone, and clean the van!!! They are being so creative with their outfits too :)
Here they are snuggling on the couch Monday morning. I usually like a light schedule as we recover from the weekend. So they are watching a video while I get stuff done.
Later in the afternoon we took a walk to the library. It was a bit hot (95). Gavin and Allison thought they were going to melt!!! They made it though. Then we went across the street (that alone is a feat in that it is a state highway) to the grocery store and bought a box of pushpops. Boy, were they ever a mess! We had a good time though and that's what counts!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment