Monday, July 09, 2007

Our Mini Vacation

We are back! We took almost a week to go visit my family in Wisconsin. We had such a terrific time. In fact, I think this was one of the very best trips yet! We got to go to the New Berlin 4th of July parade with my parents, Chris & Dana and the kids, Jenny Schuyler and her family, and Rob & Leigh and their family. It was so great. Now it was a scorcher, but it was super. Jenny was so smart and she reserved all our spots like the night before. Thanks Jen!!!! It was perfect.





Joseph admiring the tractors that came by.


Flashback: Jenny and Monica! Actually this is Jenny's daughter Sierra and Hannah at the parade. They love each other :)

Little Miss Hollywoods Sierra, Emily and Hannah:)


The whole group. Hard to see. It goes my parents, Allen, Schuylers, Chris and Dana in back then the Warnells


Have I told you how much I enjoy getting family pictures? This one only took two shots, but notice not everyone is looking....again!



Hannah and Allison thanking the soldiers!

2 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Great family picture! I also LOVE the one of just Joseph! He looks so grown up in that picture!

Jen said...

We had a great time with you guys! I'm so glad we were able to see you!