Yesterday we got to go to the Monroe County Fair with Auntie Karen, MawMaw and Papa. We were able to get there before three (all except Allen who of course was still working) and got in for free and free parking! What a blessing.

The cute headband triplets :) I found these headbands at Walgreens for $1.99! They are like $12.99 at Target!

Three generations of Kish men at the fair. Priceless!!!
Is this Wilbur? We are watching Charlotte's Web today in honor of our trip to the county fair and swine viewing :)
We got to pet all kinds of animals from sheep to a donkey to rabbits and cows. Fun times for city kids :)

Auntie Karen kissing donkey....you make up your own joke :)

The kids are all getting along so well. This age span is really good. If I had four kids, I would like them to be spaced like this...Allison 8yrs, Gavin 6yrs, Hannah 4yrs (next month), and Emily 2 yrs...then the baby at 1 yr.
We told the kids that we probably wouldn't be spending the money on rides at the fair. Well, Papa and MawMaw bought tickets for the four oldest to ride. What a treat!!! Thank you, Papa and MawMaw. The kids had such a good time!!!
We love you, MawMaw and Papa! Thank you for the special day and the treat!!!

We ended our trip with a tractor pull. We saw regular farm tractors, suped up farm tractors and hot rod tractors. The kids did really well. In fact, the baby couldn't take his eyes off them :)
It was a super day with wonderful family! Thank you all for the memories and of course the pictures!

6 comments:
I love that picture of the three girls! I just can't believe that Allison is so big!
I know!!! Remember when you came to her birthday party and braided her hair??
i have been catching up with your blog lately and have really enjoyed it. i haven't been on the computer as much lately with it being summer and all. i don't know how you find time for it all. anyway, love the pictures. your kids are growing so fast! they are adorable.
Yes...and her hair looked wonderful too :)
I don't get much sleep or time sitting doing nothing. When I am watching tv, I am usually uploading pictures and blogging and such....multitasking :P
Are we not going to get weight updates anymore?
Post a Comment