Thursday, August 07, 2008

WI Trip: Tuesday

Ugh, this week has started off.....well, let's just say less than ideal. I got the stomach flu pretty bad. The worst part was that everyone was at work or crippled (Dana) and I still had to watch the kids but not even in my own home. In my own home I wouldn't have cared what they were getting into as long as they were semi safe :)

Well, by Tuesday my kids were just climbing the walls. So Mom and I took them to the library. Not such a good idea for me. I visited all the potties along the way :(



The kids really enjoyed the library and some time out of the house. The Waukesha children's section is about as big as the Waterloo entire library :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! I am so sorry you got sick on your vacation! That is the worst! I hope no one else gets it!