Well, today was the fateful day: Hannah's first day of kindergarten. MawMaw and Papa came over to watch the younger two while Allen and I took Hannah to school. Hannah wore her new special sailor dress that Nanny bought for her on their shopping trip. It was special also because Hannah's great grandpa was a sailor :) Thank you MawMaw for ironing it!
We got our picture with our little kindergarten girl!
MawMaw, Papa and my three kids
Ohhh....I just love my kids! Can you tell who is my smiley-est most photogenic kid?
Our wonderful daddy took off a half day to take Hannah to her first day to kindergarten. I will say sometimes I am guilty of taking this gem of a man and dad for granted!
Hannah at her seat! The big box was her supplies. I got to pay $25 and they delivered her supplies for me. I LOVED it, plus it was a fund raiser for the school. Boy, you just can't go wrong with that.
Hannah in the hallway by her hook and backpack. She really was enjoying herself much more than the pictures indicate :)
This is Hannah's teacher, Mrs Yearian. she goes to our church. How lucky are we? That has also been a huge relief to me! Hannah likes her already.
They have a cool kitchen center in the classroom. She didn't want to leave!
Allen and Hannah enjoying the science center in the classroom. It was so cute. They were using microscopes, goggles and all kinds of things.
My sweet Hannah in front of her school sign. She did a fantastic job today. It really eased my nerves to see her enjoying her classroom as well getting to know some of the kids in her class. I worry about the social aspect of school more than the academic.
It was funny to see the kids with their parents. We have already pinpointed the class diva, the class clown and the class doom and gloomer. The funniest part was that their parents fit the part as well. I wonder what Hannah will be.


6 comments:
Aww cute pictures!
I tagged you and I know Beth already did, but I don't have too many blog friends. So just ignore this. (-:
Ha...Tania, you are too funny! Love the school pictures...I have a small tear...it does seem like Hannah was just born.
im so proud of my awsome granddaughter
in case you didnt know who was the anonymous grandparent is maw&PA in wisconsin love yall
YIKES I can't believe our baby girl is in school already.
Nice job on the pics Moll; I'm glad you did as well as you did.
She will do fantastic socially;
she's my grandaughter : )
LOVE YOU ALL!
Ha! Way to go mom and dad figuring out how to comment again :) I've missed your comments.
Yes, I was thinking I was doing pretty well. I had to keep super busy to keep from panicking all day.
She had a super day!
Post a Comment