A mullet is bad, but a homemade mullet is even worse! Emily cut both sides of her hair. She sneaked down into the basement and did the deed. She said it was in her face and she couldn't take it. Ugh.....it looks horrible. So, we will be wearing it up in pigtails a lot!
Monday MawMaw took us shopping for school clothes for Hannah. We found some awesome deals! She is all set. My mom also bought her two outfits and some tennis shoes. Thank you generous grandparents. What a blessing!
Hannah and I had a date on Monday. Papa watched the kids in the morning so we could shop for clothes. Then MawMaw helped watch the little ones. After clothes shopping we had lunch at CiCi's and played games. Then we went and got her bangs cut for school. Ugh, I think the lady cut them more crooked than I do. Oh well.
After we were done with our date, MawMaw and Papa asked if the kids could have a sleep over. So, I dropped Hannah off as well. I bought a small boy bike for Joseph at the thrift store. It didn't have training wheels but Hannah was trying it out. She almost got it going by herself! I held the seat for her until she got going and let go....she was off! I couldn't believe it. She crashed and then was too tired to try more
1 comment:
Bummer about Emily's hair! Hannah did that once...actually, she cut her friend's hair and her friend cut her hair. They both looked lovely!
Post a Comment