This is our room. I only did that wall red. The rest of the walls are a tan
Karen and I painted the girls room, then put a border up on top. I asked Allen's dad to put up a white chair rail. I absolutely love how it turned out!
This is our room. I only did that wall red. The rest of the walls are a tan
Karen and I painted the girls room, then put a border up on top. I asked Allen's dad to put up a white chair rail. I absolutely love how it turned out!
A glimpse into our insane yet fulfilling life!
4 comments:
I do love them all, but the girls' room is so cute! I love the colors and the chair rail looks great!
Oh I love all of them too!
Love colored paint! (-:
Ok all I can say is that you must have a playroom! They are so cute and so clutter free. Very nice!
hey friend-
teh rooms look great - we can't wait to come and see it some time - you coming to see us sometime ;)
miss you so much!
sherry
Post a Comment