Yesterday was our unofficial end to the summer. Hannah started school today, so we wanted to make our last day special. We played a lot outside. Then it got a bit hot so we came in and did art. They did such a good job for an art project above their skill level.
Later in the day we had a super dee duper tea party with cocoa coffee, cereal and soup! Yum...I obstained. Too weird of a combo for me :)
This one made me laugh....love the creepy forced smiles! No, really....we had a good time
Later we baked a good-bye summer cake. Ugh, didn't turn out very well. We got the cake in the oven, and then I noticed that we had yet to put in the last 1/2 c of water. Oh well. I think they like the process even better than eating a perfect cake :)
We went outside for some more fresh air. Allen decided to try taking the training wheels off Hannah's bigger bike. She can barely touch the ground when she doesn't have shoes....but off she went! Here she is speeding down the road. Below she is doing one of her tricks. One leg! Above, waving and only steering with one hand..too funny. That girl has great balance!

3 comments:
The tea party combo does sound yummy...haha! Hannah's bike tricks are cracking me up!
I can't believe Hannah's riding a bike without training wheels.
I'm so glad you work so hard to make memories for your babies, Sis!
I know. I can't wait for you to see her ride, Mom. It is so hilarioius that she has such amazing balance already. I think she recovers better than I do on turns and things :)
Post a Comment