Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tuesday

Papa has been wanting to take the kids fishing all summer. Well, as it goes...time has just flown. So, MawMaw and Papa took the kids fishing at the lakes across the street from us. It was such a neat, special time. I love this picture!


Isn't this precious! I love that my kids are so very loved by all their grandparents! They are so blessed, really blessed


Hannah was the fisherman! She caught about 7 fish. Emily caught one but didn't want anything to do with it. She is such a diva. She wouldn't even sit on the grass. She said that she needed a chair. Joseph enjoyed playing in the rocks a little more than holding his pole but he enjoyed just being there.


After dinner Hannah asked to try that bike again. Well, before I could even help her, she was off like a shot down the street! She can ride a two-wheeler without training wheels with NO HELP! Here is the kicker.....she is so athletic that she even was pulling her legs up, skidding to a stop and other tricks!!!! I just keep laughing when I think about it. She is amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Hannah! I LOVE the b/w photo of the kids w/their grampa walking to the lake!