Tonight at church we had Back to School fair. They had inflatibles, food, prizes and even helicopter rides. My kids had so much fun!
Hannah was so brave. She went up with our new neighbors cousin and aunt. I was so impressed she went without us
Emily went with Allen. She got to sit in the front and he sat right behind him holding her hand. What a sweet Daddy! Isn't she the cutest with her little headset?

I was going to go with Joseph, but there were more people than they were bargaining on....and the copter was running out of fuel. A mom ahead of us let him take her spot with her two boys. So very sweet. I was so proud of him. I wasn't sure he would do it. I love how adventurous my kids are!
1 comment:
That is cool that your church did all that! What a fun night!
Post a Comment