Last Thursday I got to go to the WI State Fair for the first time in 5 years. I love going to the fair. Mom and I took all 6 kids. They were so amazingly good. I had the flu Monday, Tuesday, and Wed. I thought I was better. But I was revisited by montezuma at the fair. The worst part was the waiting in line for the bathroom praying not to go in my pants!!!!We got to get a cream puff. The kids thought they were the best things. I did too :) Yum!!! I love that tradition
Allison, Gavin and Dakota. This may have been their first cream puffs. As you can tell from their faces, loved it!
Another tradition of ours....well, mine and my mom's....is the sweet corn. Oh it was so good! A little steep at $3 an ear now, but worth it
My cousin, Stephanie, shows cows. This is her cow. We arrived just in time to see her show!
My Aunt Tammy even let the kids walk to the cow back to the barn. They were so excited!
The kids just loved petting all of the cows!
Here is Steph showing her cow. She is the one in the blue shirt!
1 comment:
What fun! I LOVE going to the CO state fair...haven't been in a long time though.
Post a Comment