Sunday we went to church. Never a dull moment even there. We went to my parents church and I kept the kids in the service. I don't like to leave them in other people's nurseries....just makes me too nervous. Well, they all were amazingly quiet. Joseph even fell asleep on the pew....only problem...he feel into deep sleep and peed the pew! ARRRGGGG....even though we went right before the service. Oh well.
Chris' family, Carrie and Paula all came over. We all worked on breaking up and loading the concrete patio in the backyard for Dad. Man, that was a lot of hard work. I didn't do much of it. I stink at using a sledge hammer. Dakota was finishing it up with Bumpa!
Cool guy Joseph
Hannah absolutely loved working. I think she broke up more than I did. She was so funny. I was proud of her
Chris, Paula, Carrie and Dad. We are seeing the finish line....almost done
Dana and Allison were the foremen :)
Mom also got out water balloons for the kids. They had such a good time
Miss Hollywood getting a few swings in :)
This was funny. Chris was aggravating everyone (surprise, surprise) with a whistle. All of a sudden the kids all started to march after him. Very cute
Special Bumpa time. Dad took some time after baths to read one of Joseph's favorite books to the kids. Suprise: it is about construction equipement :)

2 comments:
Joesph seems to be enjoying the book more than the girls :)
Yeah is it hard to tell which one got to pick the book?! :P
Post a Comment