Friday afternoon i got to go and see Jenny. It is always such a breath of fresh air to see my best friend. I just wish we could do it more often. She gave me a whole garbage bag of clothes for Hannah. As always, she is a huge blessing. Then we got the great idea to go to the fair. So poor Steve who had already begun grilling his chicken had to drop us off at the fair gate. We had such a good time. We were only able to spend a little more than an hour, but it was awesome!
Friday night we had Chris and fam over. We celebrated Chris' birthday. You gotta love homemade cards!

Instead of birthday cake I figured nothing would be finer than a fair cream puff! He wasn't able to go to the fair so it was a real treat


1 comment:
Yay...I'm glad you got to see your friend! I wish you weren't so sick while you were there.
Post a Comment