Wednesday night we went to church. We (well, actually Allen because I had music practice) took Kenny and Heather home for a slumber party. Before they went home they stopped at DQ for an ice cream. When they got home they watched part of a movie and then went down stairs and played dress up :)
This afternoon we decided to have a mystery bake off. I gave them a box mix of cake minus the box and had them decided what else to add to make a cake. They had so much fun. They did a pretty good job too. They added the correct amount of eggs. Then instead of 1 c water they added 1c of milk. Instead of the 1/3 c oil they added water. I was pretty impressed at how close they were. They even got the oven on the right temp!
Here they are frosting the cake. It actually tasted pretty good. It was a bit dry because of no oil but definitely edible!
2 comments:
You really are a teacher...I don't think anyone else who have that many kids over at once :)
I know...insane aren't I? No, really they do very very well together. They keep each other occupied!
Post a Comment