Tuesday we got to go to the Monroe County Fair. It was such a beautiful night for it. Gavin and I at the tractor pull....no really you heard that right....I was at a tractor pull:)
Gavin, Joseph and Papa at the pull. Joseph plugged his ears most of the night
This is what I got when I asked him to smile at me :) What a cheesehead
Emily with her sweet dimple that mirrors Joseph's
Our whole crew at the tractor pull. Allen's nanoo nanooo hand gesture is making me laugh. I don't think that was on purpose
One of my favorite parts of this picture are the classic tractor pull-goers in the background
MawMaw and Emily. Emily was her buddy all evening
Hannah was a Daddy's girl all night too.
Tuesday morning we went to the library summer reading program finale party. They had a magician. Hannah, Gavin, Kenny, Joseph, Heather and Em
Joseph and Emily leaving in their spaceship!
Hannah, Emily and I riding the Ferris Wheel. Joseph even went on this with me. I was so impressed that he didn't cry!
Gavin and Hannah riding the crazy spinning and twisting heart. I almost got motion sick just watching. They were just laughing and laughing! Too cute. What super memories for all of us!



3 comments:
You lucky girl! I want to go to a fair...that looks so fun! Joseph's smile cracks me up!
It looks like they LOVED the swing ride! Funny story: while home, some of us went to Bay Beach in Green Bay. April wanted me to go on the swing ride with her, and I thought Luke would like to see his mama on that, so I said sure. I used to like that ride (probably loved it), but haven't been on it in over 10 years. I HATED it, and held on for dear life! Chris was cracking up at me and took a picture. My knuckles were white from hangin' on. I guess I'm getting old.
We really did have a good time. Although the tracker pull does get long as it is the same thing over and over plus it is several hours past bed time.
Katie, that is HILARIOUS!!! I would love to see that pic :)
Post a Comment