Yahoo! We made it to the beach! I was so excited. The kids did pretty well. They were a little unnerved by the huge waves, but they were brave.
The hotel we stayed in. it was so very nice!
Awww...Daddy and Hannah time.....priceless
My three beach combers
View of the hotel pool from our balcony
My kids' first time to see the ocean!!!!
Me and the girls playing in the ocean
We took the kids out to a surf 'n turf restaurant for dinner. We wanted to try some seafood seeing we were on the coast. I thought I would give snow crab a shot. I love the shocked or horrified look on Joseph's face.
It was so fun. We all got to share it.
The kids actually liked it. I think they liked discovering the meat even more than eating it. Emily kept asking me....."is this real" What she was really asking was if it was still alive and if it would pinch her ;)



3 comments:
Wow...none of your kids had been to the ocean before? I'm so glad you took them...it is the best! Haha...love Emily's question!
Nope! The only time we have ever traveled east was to your wedding...no ocean in TN :)
I am so glad we went too. It was a terrific time!
No...we have a dirty TN river though. I see people swim in it, but I would never do that.
Post a Comment