Thursday, July 24, 2008

Catch Up

"We are Marshall!" We got to see Marshall University when we were traveling home through West Virginia


This just cracked me up! Hannah thought of this all herself....I just LOVE the pringle can!


Papa and Joseph snuggling. Papa is just about the only one who can make Joseph sit still on his lap. On Monday Papa and MawMaw came over to help us with a few projects. Papa put up chair rail in the girls' room! It is soooo beautiful. I have to put pictures on of our rooms soon. I got them all painted and borders up and things. I just love it!!! MawMaw was a laundry maid and worked her fingers to the bone wading through my laundry yet again. What a blessing!!!! Thank you guys for all your help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about the upcoming room pictures! What a wonderful MIL to do your laundry!

Monica said...

Yeah, I have to get their rooms cleaned and picked up first :) It is a disaster currently from all the festivities!