Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Congratulations, Honey!!!!!

He did it!!!!! Allen lost two more pounds this week. That puts him at -81 pounds!!!!!!! Unbelievable. I am SO very proud of you, Allen! I lost one pound this week. That put s me at -43. I was really hoping it would be more as I have been exercising and being more careful. I have even been keeping track of my points. But then again it 'tis that time again.

Have any of you heard of the First Place program? My church is considering starting up a group. It is similar to Weigh Down, I guess.

5 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Hooray! Great job people! Are you going to get Allen a prize? How much more time do you all have with "The Biggest Loser"?

Sam said...

So cool you have lost so much you look great. Congrats....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! You are my role models! I am so proud of you! Today the 28th marks it as 9 months for you since you started on your journey. 81 pounds for Allen and 43 pounds for you is super! Thanks for all of your success, wisdom and encouragement! Keep on Keeping on!!

Anonymous said...

Monica!!! I'm so sorry I've been absent! I usually check blogs from my phone, & something changed on blogger where I can no longer comment or read comments (from my phone). So I'm purposefully sitting at my computer b/c I've been meaning to come type a comment forever!

I can't believe you're at 43 pounds! The total I lost was 41, so you're headed on past me down the road, woman. I'm SO proud of you -- I just want to hug you!! And this is the week of death normally? I mean, come on! I bet you can't WAIT for next week's cuz that's where it's going to show the most. YAY!!!

Wish we were neighbors -- we have a huge backyard with a trampoline & swing set & sandbox. We could shoo the kids outside & sit & chat.

Love you, happy for you, proud of you -- hoping you're having a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!

Troy & Sherry said...

yahoo friend - we are so proud of you! keep it up! can't wait to see you TOMORROW :) Email me and let me know all is aok and we are still on the game plan.