Monday, March 12, 2007

Another Potty Story

As we were just leaving downtown St Louis Emily yells "potty". Sometimes they do that just to get of the car or because they recognize one of our usual spots. Well, she said it a couple of times, so I made Allen pull over to the nearest parking spot. That happened to be right next to the plaza where they hold all the sports rallies. Well, she gets going on the van potty as there are no bathrooms in sight not to mention she doesn't even have shoes on anymore (hillbilly)...well, she not only had to pee, but she had to pooh. Ugh yih! Allen was dying of embarassment, especially when we looked and there were two cloth napkin and tablecloth restaurants facing our direction. Then Hannah had to go. She had to go both as well. Not to be outdone, Joseph poohed his diaper. Unbelievable! Thankfully I had a couple of plastic bags to dump it all in so I didn't have to bang the seat on the neighborhood garbage can :)


Here she is thinking this was funny....everything is funny to that girl!


10 months old! I can't believe it. He is growing up too fast. He is cruising on furniture, crawling up steps, is getting his 7th tooth and is starting to talk. Last night he called Hannah "Nah" and this afternoon he said "Bah" while holding his bottle. What a smarty pants. I love you little man!!!


No comments: