Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring Come Quickly

Are any of the rest of you sick and tired of getting sick? Now my kids have a bit of the stomach flu. We came home from the doctor's office after checking Joseph's ears...again. He still has fluid on his ears, but she said it wasn't infected. Praise!

After we got home, Joseph had a diarrhea explosion everywhere. Then Emily threw up at the dinner table. We took them outside to get some fresh air. Hannah peed her pants out there. We came in and were given them a bath. Hannah puked in the tub. Then as we were having family devotions I looked over to see Joseph's diaper spring forth once again on the tan carpet! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Needless to say, I have a lot more laundry to do :(

Pray for my precious babies. They are doing ok today. Hannah and Emily are complaining of stomach aches every now and again. Emily has had diarrhea and Joseph has had another blow out.

Ahhh, life with three toddlers I guess. I can't wait for the cold and flu season to be OVER!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Holy cow! How do you do it! Wow I wish I could be there to help you. If it is warm enough just have all the kids outside and hose them down when they have the flu hit them :) (just kidding).

Scott and Beth said...

Wow...I'm so sorry! I know I don't want to be in your shoes! Not only do I hate cleaning up stuff that comes out of one's body, but it is so sad to see someone be sick! Poor little babies!

Poor Joseph! Do you think he will need to have tubes put in his ears? Ruthie has the same problem...she may have to have tubes if she gets another ear infection.

Troy & Sherry said...

friend-
hang in there - i can't even imagine all that is going on right - we are looking forward to seeing you guys soon...hopefully :)

Liesl said...

yummers! praise God for new days. hope all are better by now!

Anonymous said...

Oh Monica, I think I groaned for you while reading your post. The early years are so challenging in so many ways! Keep on pluggin' away!