We can't wait to see you guys either, Sherry. I am a little worried though. My mom called me today and said that they are having a hard time even keeping my aunt awake today :(
Beth...funny thing is...she is REALLY not eating much of anything lately as you can see from her not gaining any weight in almost a year. She has been in 18 month clothes for a year now. She just puts everything but food in her mouth :)
Monica, you always have the greatest pictures of your kids! I wish I was better with our camera. I don't take as many as I should. I am totally jealous that I can't be there when Troy and Sherry arrive! Guess who's blog I came across today? Dan Basham and his wife Jenn have a blog with photos of them and their two children. . .does the name bring back any memories?! Oh yeah, I'm sure it does!!! Take care friend. . .you make a great mom (has anyone told you that lately?)
5 comments:
monica-
we can't wait to see you guys :)
3 more sleeps :)....let us know if anything changes though....can't wait to play with the kiddos.
It seems to me that Emily likes to taste everything. I suppose that is good...maybe she isn't such a picky eater?
We can't wait to see you guys either, Sherry. I am a little worried though. My mom called me today and said that they are having a hard time even keeping my aunt awake today :(
Beth...funny thing is...she is REALLY not eating much of anything lately as you can see from her not gaining any weight in almost a year. She has been in 18 month clothes for a year now. She just puts everything but food in her mouth :)
I am jealous of Sherry...I want to come visit too!
I'll remember to pray for your aunt.
Monica, you always have the greatest pictures of your kids! I wish I was better with our camera. I don't take as many as I should. I am totally jealous that I can't be there when Troy and Sherry arrive! Guess who's blog I came across today? Dan Basham and his wife Jenn have a blog with photos of them and their two children. . .does the name bring back any memories?! Oh yeah, I'm sure it does!!! Take care friend. . .you make a great mom (has anyone told you that lately?)
Post a Comment