Monday, March 26, 2007

Playdate with Cousins

Today we had a playdate with three of my kids' cousins. We got to go out to Allen's parents. Actually we were on Alan and Michelle's property. Thanks :) Here is the swingset that MawMaw and Papa have been working on ....gave it a great facelift. The kids just loved it. Thank you so much for all your elbow grease and $$$ to get that swingset in tiptop shape.


Lauren, Emily and Hannah watching the Hermann's new baby goat. We had such a full, nice day today. The weather held out for us, I was so immensely grateful!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Adorable kids... and whew! So glad there are now adult pictures on here.... :)~

Monica said...

adult pictures???? Or do you mean I actually took pictures of someone other than my kids or Sami? :)

Sam said...

You took one of me... Or should I let you forget that I was being a kid again.....