Monday, March 12, 2007

This Past Weekend


While we were waiting for Allen to get done with his conference we went up to visit MawMaw and Papa. They were nextdoor visiting Gamma, Gampa and Sami. That was super because we got to see everyone and the kids got to play on Sami's park :) This is our cousin Sami. Love those sunglasses, girl!!




Gampa Bob is awesome with flowers. This is one of his very first ones to break through this season. I just love it!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

One of the things that I really miss about living in Illinois is being able to see all of Bob's flowers blooming in the spring. I loved to go for a walk and see what was blooming that day.

Monica said...

Oh I believe it. I only wish he had time to teach me....just teach me anything as I know near to nothing!