Monday, March 12, 2007

50th Birthday Weekend

Always chewing on something! I guess that is how it is when you get 7 teeth in 4.5 months :)


I LOVE this picture. Emily put on my dad's boots and said, "Me, Bumpa"...ok it sounded much cuter and less Tarzanish coming out of her cute mouth :)


Hannah loved my mom's new dog, Lucy. She played with her as much as possible. Lucy used to be really afraid of everyone. I guess we broke her in good. Now she thinks if she could handle all of us, normal people are no big deal :)


I know, I know. I hate when people dress their animals up too. But I couldn't resist this pink raincoat for Lucy's dog warming shower :)


Hannah is such a Nanna's girl! When we are up there, she never misses me :) I am so grateful my kids love my family so much. I worried about that living so far away!

No comments: