Has it really been a month since I have posted here? Yikes, sorry about that. Well, since then we have sold our old house, bought a new house, moved and had my gall bladder removed. What a month!!!! We are absolutely in awe that God has given us this house. We certainly don't deserve this, but we are praising God for his timing and provision!
Linda and Maw Maw chat while the kids play in the dirt. That was their favorite part of the new house :)
Some of the amazing men that helped us move....Don and David
Our first kiss in our new house
My two fairies and one prince taking a snack break
Miss Donna was a carrying fool! She was amazing
Our ever faithful Karen. She came to my rescue so many times this past month. Love you girl!
Papa and the kids having a picnic on our new patio
Loving the dirt!!!!


2 comments:
I love the fact that Emily is wearing a fairy dress while playing in the dirt...that is too funny!
I hope you're feeling better today!
Post a Comment