Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Do you ever Feel??

Do you ever feel like you will never be motivated or have energy again? That is exactly how I am feeling today and yesterday and the day before that in fact!

Most times it is better for me (or so I think) to keep pushing pushing pushing. Allen let me take a nap on Monday. We didn't get up until about 9 to begin with because we kept the kids up late. Then we took a nap. I ended up sleeping another 3 hours! Most would say..see, you needed the rest. Now that may be true, but it has thrown me full force into lazy mode.I can't get myself to get anything done. I have closets that need to be organized, a playroom that has to be set up, 10 bushes that need to be planted, and school work for the kids to work on. None of it is getting done. To my credit, I did have to run all three to the doctor because I feared they had strep. Thankfully it is just a virus or allergies.

Do you ever have the same problem? Or are you guys the kind like my mom who can take power naps and is lots better for it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most times I feel worse if I take a nap. If I am feeling tired I just need to get up and do something...I will feel better. You have reason to be tired though...you have 3 small children, you just moved and you just had surgery!

Troy & Sherry said...

i am not a nap person usually - i HAATTEE!! getting up so taking a nap forces me to get up twice and i am like beth i feel more tired after the fact - i am sure this will change once jacob gets here...i agree as well - you just moved - had surgery and you have 3 very active children - give yourself a break girlie!

Monica said...

I love naps! Yahoo...I actually got some things done today. In fact, I was cleaning and organizing all day....so much that I decided to not get out of my nightgown. That is until the stupid Orkin man wouldn't stop knocking on the door!!!!

So, I cleaned and organized the girls' closet, Joseph's closet, our closet and organized the pantry/laundry room! Phew, I was starting to worry myself

Troy & Sherry said...

hey friend-
funny thing is troy said that the other day - we should drive to monica and allen's so she can give you a pedicure like you gave her...:)
when we bring jacob maybe you and i can get our toesies done and leave the kids with the boys :)
love you friend ....troy and i may walk garage sales tomorrow to try and get some motion in the ocean.

Monica said...

Ha,. that is very funny :) Does he give pedicures? Allen did when I was pregnant. What a sweetie!

Girl time is an awesome idea! Can't wait

Good girl...walk that boy right out :)