Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun in the Sun!!!!

Yahoo.......I am thinking summer might actually be here. It was warm and sunny today. That is a rarity as it has been such a wet spring here. So, we thought we would catch some rays and break out the pool...giant isn't it :)


Loving the pose from Hannah. Notice the lovely bush in the far right corner of the pic. That is my new one :) They had such a good time playing today. We played out there for hours.


This one made me laugh. Doesn't she look like a gymnast?


Enjoying a lovely lunch of string cheese, gogurt, pear and orange wedges topped with a not so healthy corndog :) Balance right?


Phew, they got worn out and had to take a break. I love coming in from a day in the sun and getting wet.....putting on dry clothes and taking a nap. My kids always take the best naps after all that. Then I can sit up "wasting" time by playing on the computer :)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Ha ha ha....I didn't notice Joseph's butt shot. The poor kid had a sunburned butt. I didn't think to make sunscreen allowance for mooning. His 3t swim trunks are a little big and didn't have a drawstring. Oh well. Now I know!