
Friday was kindergarten registration!!! I can't believe Hannah is old enough to go to kindergarten. She is going to be the youngest in her class though as she will start school before she is even 5. I think she will be fine though.
After registration in front of her new school!!!! She did super. I was so proud of her. She even got the whole waiting area to say a collective "awwww" When a teacher came out to get her the teacher said Hannah will you come with me? Then Hannah said (unprompted by me), "Yes, Ma'am!" First of many proud mommy school moments!!!
4 comments:
She's so smart! She is going to do great in school! Does she go for half days or all day?
look how cute she is :)
we love you guys and miss you tons-still at work today :(
hope mr. jacob comes soon.
love ya!
I think she is really smart, but she was making me nervous saying she could be held out one more year.....Hannah would be insane and so would I!!!!
Oh Man! I was praying that Jacob would come this weekend :( That little stinker....any rumblings???
Post a Comment