Monday, May 26, 2008

This Week in Some Pics

We had music playing while we were getting ready for our Memorial Day weekend party.

Hannah and Joseph were slow dancing when I came around the corner. It was so priceless!


MawMaw and Papa came over several times again this week. They have been a blessing over and over tous. We are so lucky. Well, I bought a stupid amount of flowers to plant only to get home and remember that I don't have any existing flowerbeds! This is a problem. So, I didn't want to waste those flowers, so Jane peeled up grass for me. She was amazing. The soil is so hard and clay-like that she had to use a shovel and then hammer it into the soil!!!! It looked so beautiful. I was so grateful. And the reason why I wasn't doing the hard work is because I had to have my gall bladder removed the week before! Never a dull moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a picture of the front of the house so that we can see all the flowers you planted.

Monica said...

Good Idea. I will have to do that today :)