The new house from the front
The master bedrooom
Master bath
Back patio
Main/kid bathroom
Joseph's bedroom
Kitchen
Your new house is beautiful!:)What a blessing that your family was all able to come help you get it together:)!
You got the same bathroom stuff for the master bath that I have...it looks nice in your bathroom too!LOVE the fenced backyard! You have done a great job getting pictures and everything up! I'm very proud of you!
Post a Comment
A glimpse into our insane yet fulfilling life!
2 comments:
Your new house is beautiful!:)
What a blessing that your family was all able to come help you get it together:)!
You got the same bathroom stuff for the master bath that I have...it looks nice in your bathroom too!
LOVE the fenced backyard! You have done a great job getting pictures and everything up! I'm very proud of you!
Post a Comment