Monday, April 14, 2008

Please Pray!

Well, we did it. We found the house we want. If you want to look it up on the MLS it is 2720397
We actually went in tonight and put an offer in on it. It is currently $12,000 off!!! So, we didn't want to miss that. It is obviously contingent on us selling this house as we couldn't handle two mortgages.

Please pray with us and for us.

1. That our offer is accepted and that no one puts an offer in on it without a contingency as that would beat out our offer

2. Pray that our house sells fast fast fast.....did I mention that we need it to sell quickly?! Also pray that we get an offer that doesn't have a contingency on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! That kitchen is great! You won't know what to do with all that room! And it has a basement for the kids to play in! Is it closer to Allen's work? I'm praying it all works out...that would be great for you!

Monica said...

Yes, the kitchen is so huge...especially compared to our current kitchen!! Yes, full clean and leak free basement to play in with finished stairs going down to them from the living room.

Did you see the awesome light fixtures in the kitchen. I was impressed

Not any closer to work, but closer to everything else!

Thank you so much for the prayers!

Jen said...

Love it! New - way too cool! Will pray for a quick sale for yours!

Anonymous said...

Heck yes I saw those lights! I LOVE them! Where does Allen work? How far does he have to drive? It will be much closer to Allen's parent's house, right?

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

How exciting! I hope that all the buying and selling goes smoothly for you!