I came into the kitchen today to look for my Joseph. This is where I found him!!!!! Yikes, is he ever a climber. Then later today he climbed up to the top bunk in the girls' room. He is only 18 months old. I want my baby to be a baby a little bit longer :(I also want to brag on my wonderful husband. Last night I had a meeting at church and then had to get a couple of projects done. I came home to the house being completely clean, the kids fed, jammies on and ready for bed. Then I found out that the last load of laundry was in the dryer! He is a better stay at home mom than I! It was such a huge blessing.
Then tonight we ate dinner in the livingroom by Christmas tree light and watched Polar Express on the couch as a family. It was so wonderful! Great start to the holiday season.
I am so very blessed.

1 comment:
I used to climbed on everything too! It must be fun!
Allen is such a great husband and daddy! How sweet!
Post a Comment