
Ok...I have a game for all of you. Now be a sport and participate :) I went to pick up our van last night from the shop. On my way home I needed a little more "quiet mommy time". So, I stopped at the Dollar General....I know, I know. I live in Red Bud and don't have many options! I found all these things. I eneded up buying 28 pairs of shoes, 2 shirts w/sandals, 5 shirts, 4 pants, and 13 dresses. I will have sandals for my kids for several summers to come. Also, don't be surprised if you get something out of this loot :) Now I want you to guess how much I got all this for. Of course it was all on clearance. I rarely shop anything else but the clearance section!

11 comments:
$21.67
Thanks for logging your guess :)
When are you going to tell me how much it was?
$38?
i am going to guess $78.95 - come on people - that is how troy plays - he would guess $4.00 no fun at all.
love ya-
sherry
Ha ha ha! Sherry....I had to call my mom last night and share my shopping news as Allen is just the same as Troy! Allen guessed $12.49....grrr
Ok...you ready for this??? My total with tax was $9.62!!!! Isn't that awesomely unbelievable??
shut up -
you are going to take me there when we come ok :)
that is amazing.
was it a huge sale?
love ya-
xoxoxox
Ha ha ha!!!! I am totally serious. I couldn't believe it either. The cashiers and I were laughing as they were ringing me up for 10 minutes :)
Sorry but the only thing that will be left in a week would be florescent pink granny garden shoes in a size 14!
Hannah has been praying for you guys to come quicker :) We are excited to see you. What do you want to do??? We may have to decorate our outside for Christmas. The 18th is our city's Christmas walk already!!!!
What! how in the world could all that be under $10!! That means that things average out to less than 10 cents each. Is there an inside joke? (-;
No inside joke or anything. It was a ridiculous sale. They were selling sandals and other summery shoes for 10 cents!!!! Then all clothes in the sale area were 25 cents each!!! Wacko hey? I am so grateful though :) It was so much fun shopping, plus then I got a heaping cart for under $10.
Post a Comment