Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Wow, I can't believe how long it has been. We have had lots of things going. Michelle and Julianna came to visit. We loved spending time with them. Then the kids got sick :( Allen's job is going extremely well. In fact, we just bought a Honda this weekend that his work is almost completely paying for the payment! God is so good. He is like a new man. I am so grateful for God's favor on Allen's career. I am keeping very busy with our family and our ministries. Please keep praying for our church.
Last night we had Trunk or Treat at our church. I was the photographer wannabe :)
My crazy cat Hannah!!!!

My kids. Joseph is a cow, Emily a dog and Hannah a cheetah!

A girl from Emily's SS class



Our family. Allen and I decided to be utility workers. Cop out I know :)


Gampa Bob and Gamma Vella stopped by to see us. The kids loved having them come to their activity!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little studio looks so cute! Great job! Do you need any help editing them or anything? I'd be glad to help.

All the costumes look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture of the new Honda? Is this a car for Allen or a family van?

Monica said...

What would you do to edit them. yeah...I loved the kids outfits too.

Jen said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

How are you going to print them? I'll email you a picture that I did...it will make it look like a little card.

Monica said...

I was just going to print it at Walgreens. I would love to see the little card. I will have to post the Honda picture. It is soooo awesome!!!

Monica said...

It is just Allen's vehicle. I have to keep the poopy van ;P

Anonymous said...

Hehe...you're mini van mom! What kind of Honda did you get Allen?

Anonymous said...

Hehe...you're mini van mom! What kind of Honda did you get Allen?

Sam said...

Wow that is proably one of the best pictures of my parents I have seen in a long long time. Wish I could have been there.

Monica said...

I like that picture of them too :) I have a copy for them!