Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Taking Christmas Pictures

Yikes, the most stressful time of the weekend was trying to take family Christmas pictures. Can I hear an amen from anyone??? It usually takes about 43 pictures to get one we would even consider using.....much less finding one I actually like! This is how the majority of ours turn out. Was I pooping?! Is Allen scared of Hannah cooties? Emily is still smiling. I lost Joseph's black socks....will we be able to crop that out....YIKES......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...you do kind of look like you're pooping :)

Monica said...

Yeah either that or I just got kicked in the spleen by Hannah :)

Now all of you can appreciate the miracle of a decent picture in your cards this Christmas!

Malissa said...

haha;) You're brave to share that.

I loved your Packer photos too--that was a very good game!

Liesl said...

ha! did you check your droors after that? is that how you spell droors? well, keep up the hard work!

Monica said...

Malissa! It was a privilege to be in Packerland for that beaut. Brave...perhaps....in need of humble pie...of course! I just laughed so hard when I saw us and especially myself! What a goof. I think I look like I am having a breakdown. That is a little closer to the truth :)

How about drauws? Draughs? Can you feel my pain with three of them too?