After lunch we went back to my parents' house for the party. She had four of her friends, her brothers and my kids there...quite the crew. We did a pinata. It was hilarious.
My sweet Allison getting sung to before blowing our the candals for her golden birthday cake!
Joseph climbed into bed with Bumpa for some early Sunday morning snuggles. I don't know who enjoyed it more :)
Yet another awesome touchdown to cheer about!
My mom got out a bunch of tshirts of Aunt Annies. It was neat that the kids got to wear her shirts. She was such a huge Packers fan :)
During the game Emily wanted to do my mom's hair. Oops we weren't paying attention and as you can see the comb got stuck!! EEk....thankfully we didn't have to cut it out!
Dakota is so great with the kids. He plays so selflessly with them. He is the perfect big cousin. Emily loves roughhousing with him!
Tada! Sunday afternoon Joseph slept in a big boy bed for the first time. I was so amazed he didn't get out of bed! It actually was Hannah's side of the bed...hence the pink sleeping bag.
It was such a super weekend. I was so sad to have it end.

7 comments:
That was me...I used to do my mom's hair when I was Emily's age and I always got the comb stuck!
Yeah great game to see while you were up here - went to a shower during the game but they had it on there - only in Packer land :)!
Ha! I can picture you Beth! I remember you doing Allison's hair both for her 2nd birthday party and for my wedding :) Are you sure you shouldn't be a stylist????
Jen....a shower on Sunday....during football season....are they INSANE? Phew. thank goodness the game was on. That is so funny it was...no kidding. ONLY in WI!
Missed seeing you :( Please let me know what you have available dec22-dec31st.
And Allison looked so cute for her birthday party too! I can't believe she is already 9! It kind of makes me feel old. Actually, when I started this job I was like the youngest person in the company...now Scott's new boss is younger than me! I liked being the youngest! Oh well...people still look at me weird when I say I work here or when they hear I'm married. Apparently, I still look like I'm 14.
Yes she did! She had braided hair and her Packer cheerleader outfit on :)
You do look young.....that will be an asset some day. I would say more like 21 not 14 though :)
I love your blog! You all seem to enjoy the little things in life and making things special. (Your parents are so young looking!)
I am amazed that you are already thinking ahead to Christmas! I am still kidding myself that I will get some Fall Family picture. (I don't know about you but the trees are bare here-so that would make a pretty blah picture.) lol (-:
Well thanks for the accolades Tania. I am so glad you come and read about our wacko life :O)
Yes, my parents are young. I am turning 34 this next month...sniff...sniff! My mom is going to be 51 in Feb and my dad 52 in March...so they were quite young when I was born.
I am soooo anal about getting pictures and things. Plus I don't have anyone handy to take the pictures of us except when we are staying at my parents house...so I am an opportunist :)
Post a Comment