Friday, November 09, 2007

It'll Turn Your Stomach

WARNING: The following is graphic evidence of why you should not allow kids to climb with forks in their hands.


I looked this up on snopes.com and this infact is TRUE! They even contacted the mom. The boy did this while climbing into a booth at a Chinese restaurant.



YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS. Show your kids, show your neighbor's kids. Mommy and Daddy are NOT kidding when they say "NEVER run with sharp objects!" See, this is what happens when you run with a fork! I know, you're thinking the tip of the fork came DOWN on his nose, right? Well, you won't believe the next picture . . . .I bet the kid switches to a spoon!!!



8 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

ok - that nearly did make me sick - oh my goodness......craziness.

Jen said...

Holy cow! That kid must have the same gene as my daughter - what are the odds!

Monica said...

I know! It makes me sick too....but I didn't really think that could happen. So, I will make sure that my kids are MUCH safer with forks. See....we have to learn from others. YIKES!!!

Now Sierra has never done anything that gross though! Speaking of which, how is she liking school?

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

GASP!!!! That was disturbing... yet a good reminder for all of us! Uggh!

Liesl said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh. yipes. gross. ick.

Jen said...

Sierra is loving school, still working on her mentality of buckling down and focusing rather than a social club. Going to parent-teacher conferences tonight! Ok she's done nothing as gross as the fork in the nose - but breaking her femur while running on a balloon & dislocating her elbow while cleaning off wood chips off her socks kind of qualify for craziness!

Tania said...

oh my the more i keep looking the more my stomach is lurching. Poor baby. I think I am going to show my husband and see if he can stomach that one. (-:

Monica said...

I think I would have a fork phobia after that!!!!

How did Seth take it??