I'm just tired of opening your blog and seeing the same post :)
OK I admit I read but don't comment very often - same reason I haven't posted much on my blog - no comments.
Beth...you make me laugh! My blogs have been a bit sparse.Jen...I am glad you read..you don't have to comment. I like sharing with everyone. Yeah. I looked at yours today...same cute pic of Sierra
Just busy busy! Never sick of your sweet kiddos:)
i like reading you blog - sorry i haven't commented lately - i am a bad friend - love ya and love the kids new hats..
You are certainly not a bad friend, Sher...but it is nice to see you again!
Post a Comment
A glimpse into our insane yet fulfilling life!
6 comments:
I'm just tired of opening your blog and seeing the same post :)
OK I admit I read but don't comment very often - same reason I haven't posted much on my blog - no comments.
Beth...you make me laugh! My blogs have been a bit sparse.
Jen...I am glad you read..you don't have to comment. I like sharing with everyone. Yeah. I looked at yours today...same cute pic of Sierra
Just busy busy! Never sick of your sweet kiddos:)
i like reading you blog - sorry i haven't commented lately - i am a bad friend -
love ya and love the kids new hats..
You are certainly not a bad friend, Sher...but it is nice to see you again!
Post a Comment