Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas 2007: IL Edition

Alan and Michelle got to spend Christmas with us after all. It was so wonderful. They flew in Sunday evening from buying their house in NC. It worked out so well.

Hannah and Emily love buying special presents for their family. This year Aunt Carlma got some dish soap. Too funny!


Joseph and Papa were worn out and both passed out on the couch after the party!


Emily and Julianna doing art all by themselves...eeek!


My two angels!


Emily, Julianna, Hannah, Joseph


MawMaw, Papa and their four grandbabies...one more on the way


Julianna liked the wrapping and Auntie Monica's cool ribbon better than any of the presents :)



Auntie Chelle got a scarf from Hannah. Other gifts Hannah bought....Papa=orange cleaner, MawMaw=purple bear, Uncle Gary=silicon spray, Uncle Alan=air freshner for the car. I do this partially bc she picks the funniest gifts, but also because I want my kids to focus on giving more than getting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Alan and Michelle were moving to NC...

Haha...yes, Hannah does pick out some funny gifts!

Jen said...

Diddo beth's comment - I love the silicon spray! Love the barefeet in the snow! Now you have to do the other WI tradition of going swimming new years day - the polar bear swim in Lake MI. Ok, maybe that's not a wise one :)

Tara said...

My son, Brandon (3 1/2) was looking at your blog with me. And he saw your daughters and says "oh mommy I want to see Santa Kids" haha it was so cute. Very cute outfits! :)