Thursday, December 06, 2007

Happy St. Nick

We have been teaching kids about how some traditions of Christmas got started like stockings and things with St. Nicholas! This morning they woke up to find their stockings by the door. Let me tell you how wonderful my kids are. The girls were up even before Allen so it was a little after 6. I was worried when I saw stockings and candy all over the couch. Well, they remembered which stocking was theirs an ONLY dug into theirs. Joseph's (who was still sleeping) stocking was left untouched by the door. I was so proud of them!



Showing off Auntie Karen's hats!



Who is sugar drunk??? They ate everything in their stockings already. Thankfully I assumed that would happen so I only have them 3 pieces of each kind :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still thinking about what to put in Scott's stocking...I have trouble coming up with ideas. He gets his on Christmas...I haven't bought anything for him to get it today.

Jen said...

I love the hats - adorable!

Liesl said...

great hats. the kids are growing, growing, growing!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Bittersweet for me -- it's the first year of my entire life that I did not do St Nick's Day. My kids don't know the exact date yet though, so that's fortunate. Everyone looks very happy, Monica!!