Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas 2007: WI Edition

All the grandkids playing with Play Doh




Hannah and Emily having their devotions with Nanny. Notice they even got to


have cocoa coffee!




The beautiful ring my wonderful husband bought me for Christmas. I can't wait to get it sized (obviously a need). I am so nervous I will lose it off my baby finger!

The fam on Christmas




My brother and his family




My sweet Emily playing with Lucy


All six of my parents' grandkids on Christmas!

Everyone with their special Hannah gifts. Gavin got pens, Dana body spray, Chris a pink and blue screwdriver set (he said he couldn't wait to hang that pink one from his tool belt :P), Dakota a pair of scissors, Allison paddleball, my mom body butter and my dad 2-cyle oil. She is too funny! She was so pleased when everyone liked their gifts!



My two elves



Emily in her pimp hat Joseph bought for her ;)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Allen!!! The ring is beautiful!!!