Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SNOW...we actually got snow!!!!


I've had a tradition for at least a decade and a half of going barefoot in the first snow of the season. Now I even have my kids do it.Yikes, it was cold. Can you tell they are not full blooded cheeseheads?!

The girls just loved playing in the snow. There were lots of snowballs being thrown.....mainly at me :)


Papa even got into the fun. He was the one who took the kids out for me while I packed. MawMaw helped get them all dressed and undressed and dryed our stuff. Spoiled I know!


That's my girl! She picked that hat out all by herself :) She calls it her "Go Packers" hat!


Buddies!

4 comments:

Liesl said...

fantastic barefoot babe pictures--you all make me laugh

Troy & Sherry said...

you crazy woman - i am glad you had a wonderful christmas with your family....hard to believe it is a week away - i love ya friend!

Anonymous said...

Hehe...funny barefoot picture!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Hi Monica! I just wanted to say I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas this year :) I've enjoyed reading your blog and reconnecting this past year... I still wish I could have been in your Teepee as a Lamper :)