
Saturday we had our traditional preChristmas Christmas with Auntie Karen. She comes over and we are all in our jammies. We order Chinese, watch the Grinch, then exchange gifts. The kids love that she plays with them on the floor. She is a super Auntie!!!
She bought the neatest scented pencils, books and clothes for the kids. Then she also made them fleece long stocking caps. They are absolutely adorable. Joseph got a camo one, Hannah got a cheetah one and Emily got a tiger one.
Hannah in her cap.....with a creepy wild-eyed look :)
We love Auntie Karen!
3 comments:
I forgot to tell you that when we got to your church last weekend and saw Karen I felt like I knew her because I see her on here all the time...then, she kind of looked at me weird and I realized we really don't know each other. She probably thinks I'm strange :)
That is so funny! She said almost the EXACT same thing :) But that she thought you thought she was strange...I personally think you both are :P
You think we are both strange? You are probably right. So...she knew who we were too? That is funny. Also, I read your comment on her blog about being glad she removed her address :) ...I was also glad. When I first saw she had it on there I almost emailed you to tell her to remove it.
Post a Comment